Bliss n Eso - Coastal Kids

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Great video!

Bliss and Eso seem to have some really good creative video's!

and the pig really likes the whole album.....

S

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love the clip. Love the song.

Totally agree with Spanky_Ham, the album is pretty bloody good, a bit more commercial than the older stuff since they've gone mainstream, but bloody good all the same.

Off topic i know, but on the note of Oz Hip Hop, 360's album dropped today and i'm pretty excited to hear it. Also, Spit syndicate released a (free) mixtape today which is awesome, as is The Tongue's (free) mixtape "the sextape". Get them from their respective website's, free to download.

/end Oz hip hop plug.

Last edited:

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Love the clip. Love the song.

Totally agree with Spanky_Ham, the album is pretty bloody good, a bit more commercial than the older stuff since they've gone mainstream, but bloody good all the same.

Off topic i know, but on the note of Oz Hip Hop, 360's album dropped today and i'm pretty excited to hear it. Also, Spit syndicate released a (free) mixtape today which is awesome, as is The Tongue's (free) mixtape "the sextape". Get them from their respective website's, free to download.

/end Oz hip hop plug.
And the funkoars and Vents just dropped new albums recently. It's all good stuff!

Rad video, these guys are definitely aiming to a slightly younger crowd than their older stuff, but their video's show they know their target audience really well. Pretty sweet.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Agreed! What's the name of the new Album?
"Running on air"

While the whole album is a good listen, there's a few 'meh'** tracks on the album.. but the majority are fairy boppy upbeat tunes. The track with Xzibit is a bit dodgy. The pig gives it a 7/10 and he's a harsh f*cker when it comes to rating albums

S

** 'meh' - general apathy, which interests the pig