DJ Blk Mrkt Riot *NEW PICS*

Danoz

Likes Dirt
hey people, just finished buy the last of my parts for my ultimate Riot built its super light for a 26" bike, and feels amazing!

The Spec:

Frame: Blk Mrkt Riot '09
Forks: Rock Shox Argyle 318
Handlebars: NPJ Wonderbars
Stem: Fit DLR stem
Headset: FSA Impact
Grips: Animal Edwin Grips
Saddle: Eclat Complex Padded Seat
Rear brake: HFX-9 with Goodridge/BFL/Ceramic pads
Cranks: Primo 170mm
Chain: Eastern half link
Pedals: Red Fly Rubens
Front hub: NS 20mm
Rear hub: NS Pro coaster ss
Front rim: Mavic EX729
Rear rim: Mavic EX721
Tyres: Schwalble Tabletop Folding ORC
Total weight: 11.23 :eek:

Attachments

Last edited:

Danoz

Likes Dirt
got my pedals and tires today and stole my mates bars so i could ride it :D, its soooooooooo goodddd!

Danoz

Likes Dirt
just rode it for the first time........it felt sooo good but sooo weird, it was like riding a bmx, but when you looked down there was 26" wheels, is spins like a bmx too :D....very very impressed!

Danoz

Likes Dirt
i got the seat from strictly bmx in melbourne... got it yesterday and rode it for the first time fully built and its a joke! soooooo light flattys, spins and whips soooo easily

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just rode it for the first time........it felt sooo good but sooo weird, it was like riding a bmx, but when you looked down there was 26" wheels, is spins like a bmx too :D....very very impressed!
i know the feeling i went from an stp to a suburban, felt so good but nothing like the stp

Danoz

Likes Dirt
unsure of the total but it wasn't that much......i might have brought it all for about 1000ish, a lot of it was "knew some people that robbed some people" buying pretty much new stuff that was second hand too (always keeps the price down) got some really nice photos coming soon (because i crashed it the first hour i had it :D and cant ride it for a while because i dislocated my elbow :D so i got bored)