Profile cranks and bb
Shadow con lighter sprocket
KMC SL red chain
Rear wheel- Tuff neck on atom lab with black spokes and kenda NPJ tyre
Front wheel-Imperial front hub, black spokes and atomlab rim, NPJ tyre
FSA head set
Lock on grips
11 kilos

Mods: Painted frame matt black, cut seat post down alot and drilled it. Slammed wheel, painted stem. Soon I will be lowering my forks to 70mm and probly drill my front rim.

More pics.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sketchy is on the money guys, Their Xenos ;) Im going to do a custom job on them soon and lower them down to 70. OH yeah its painted aswell. I wouldnt bother powdercoating because I paint frames pritty often

I will put the spec up now, thats for the comments guys! keep 'em coming.

Last edited:

LIAM?!

Banned
Do you plan on riding it, or making it as light as you can then riding it and it snapping? cause that thing is going to be light light light! I have a blk mrkt riot, greatest bike ever, ride it proud man!

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do you plan on riding it, or making it as light as you can then riding it and it snapping? cause that thing is going to be light light light! I have a blk mrkt riot, greatest bike ever, ride it proud man!
haha nah I wouldnt snap this. Im not rough, I just prefur not to ride boat anchors! If I really wonted I recon I would be able to get it down to tens.

giantstpzero

Likes Dirt
That looks great Steven!
Nice work mate, we should swap bikes ;) STP's are umm.... cool :rolleyes:

That will be kiler when you drill the rim!

James.

Doaks

Likes Dirt
drill the rim? why bother? just get some lighter rims. save you the hassle and also be a shitload more bling rather than ghetto. apart from that, nice bike. ride hard.