blkmrkt ROAM.

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is what happens when a company with roots in dirt jumps and slopestyle build a 6 inch bike. Short top tube and chainstays, low standover, a retardedly playful suspension feel. It's basically an upsized version of the killswitch (I'm amazed by how similar they feel through lips and transitions), but with a more advanced linkage and enough grunt to absorb some impacts.

I've been on the hunt for the right AM bike for a long time; one run on this and I knew I'd found it.

Frame: blkmrkt ROAM, medium
Fork: 2013 Fox 36 Talas RC2
Shock: Fox RP23
Wheels: NS Fundamental II on Hope Pro 2 Evo
Bars: NS Evidence
Pedals: NS Aeiral Pro
Stem: NS Quark
Brakes: 2013 Saint
Seat: Octane One
Mech: Zee

Thanks to Rhythm Imports for bringing so much rad NS product to Australia.

RoamRB (5 of 23).jpg

RoamRB (1 of 23).jpg

RoamRB (3 of 23).jpg

RoamRB (4 of 23).jpg

RoamRB (6 of 23).jpg

RoamRB (7 of 23).jpg

RoamRB (9 of 23).jpg

RoamRB (11 of 23).jpg

RoamRB (2 of 23).jpg

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was looking at these a while ago but could never find detailed info about shock sizes and relevant geos with shocks. whats your static gear/shock size?

Culley

Likes Dirt
mate how do the NS Fundamental rims go ?
do they hold upto well the beating Dh & freeride

would you recomened them ?

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mate how do the NS Fundamental rims go ?
do they hold upto well the beating Dh & freeride

would you recomened them ?
Yep. Recommend them 100%.

I've been running a set on my DH bike, and even after 2 weeks of full-on punishment in Whistler they were dead straight. Also running them on my slope/DJ bike for about 2 years now, not even thinking about replacing them. I case a lot of jumps, and forget to bring back whips more than I should admit, but these things just keep on going.

They've all been built by Ben at Rhythm Imports (the NS importer), so could well be that his wheel-building skills are part of the formula.

Culley

Likes Dirt
Yep. Recommend them 100%.

I've been running a set on my DH bike, and even after 2 weeks of full-on punishment in Whistler they were dead straight. Also running them on my slope/DJ bike for about 2 years now, not even thinking about replacing them. I case a lot of jumps, and forget to bring back whips more than I should admit, but these things just keep on going.

They've all been built by Ben at Rhythm Imports (the NS importer), so could well be that his wheel-building skills are part of the formula.
cheers man
nice bike too

duck_man

Likes Dirt
I hit up Elite Cycle Imports a few weeks ago to see if they had any plans to bring them into Australia, and if so how much. Unfortunately they said no, they had no plans to bring in the ROAM with any other BM products.
Sad really, it looks like its a killer little frame!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I hit up Elite Cycle Imports a few weeks ago to see if they had any plans to bring them into Australia, and if so how much. Unfortunately they said no, they had no plans to bring in the ROAM with any other BM products.
Sad really, it looks like its a killer little frame!
so they arent doing blkmarkt at all now? this little birdy wants to know more.

duck_man

Likes Dirt
so they arent doing blkmarkt at all now? this little birdy wants to know more.
At the time they where about to place a large parts and frame order with Blkmrkt in the u.s, and they said that they did not see it as a viable frame for them to bring in.