Blue Mountains Riders

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Hey

i've been riding with robbie a few times at lappo so just wondering if there are any rides planned for today up there?

thanks

JoshP

Likes Dirt
Sorry for the GRAVE DIG but i didnt want to make up other thread this way saves space.

Holidays finally which means riding. Got all the boys out today and went out to chicken run turned out well.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Umm I'd say its at least 5 metres or more. I haven't hit it yet. I bitched out and hit the tree though. Ahh the bike does me well.

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh ok then sick as thats about 15 foot. good as, but it dosnt look like you get much air on it though

where we ride we have a 24 foot track gap and a 30 foot gap jump. and both of them we get roughly hip to head hight roughly

what other jumps you have there ?

JoshP

Likes Dirt
That gap is 6.5 i think we measured it the other day.
Other jumps?
well just at this track there is a wallride, 5 metre gap but a deep gap and just other different jumps, pump track. And also woodern stuff but the small little kids dont like it so they take it down.:mad: but thats whats at that track.

The deep gap five metre jump i was talking about.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
That gap is 6.5 i think we measured it the other day.
Other jumps?
well just at this track there is a wallride, 5 metre gap but a deep gap and just other different jumps, pump track. And also woodern stuff but the small little kids dont like it so they take it down.:mad: but thats whats at that track.

The deep gap five metre jump i was talking about.

Hide in the tall grass, wait for a small child to start dismantling the jump, and BOOM, clip him with your bashy mid air.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I personally have not hit it myself, but I know that its all speed and just a little bit of grace. Brad hit it on a hardtail today, very nicely. And from what I've heard, correct spelling improves your riding;)
Any pictures from today? I need to man up and hit some stuff:(

JoshP

Likes Dirt
Just some from the other day at lapo.

And Brad doing tramways for the first time on his hardtail.