Blue Mountains "turgid" Riders Thread 10

BM Epic

Eats Squid
I like the idea of riding in the area... maybe not up Bees nest as I may be on the SS depending whether my BB comes in the post today... but whatever route.. I was thinking of the same route we did on that original first group ride we did many eons ago.

We also have to think how long the lights willmlast.. how long would that take?
About 2 hr and 15 mins, Grose Head to lookout, down bees nest and a lap of Blue Gum!..That will look after the SS!!

rockydog

Likes Dirt
Hey Swingers,
Sunday, 6ft track ride is back on, Jeff and I are certain starters, anybody else want to come?..best track in the mountains in my humble opinion!
As in megalong- coxes ST return, or as in Jenolan to Megalong?
If the former, I'd be keen.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
About 2 hr and 15 mins, Grose Head to lookout, down bees nest and a lap of Blue Gum!..That will look after the SS!!
Sounds good... I got BB now so need to put Trance back together.. some bits were moved to SS so bit of a mess. WIll decided which to take tomorrow.

What time you reckon for a start?

As in megalong- coxes ST return, or as in Jenolan to Megalong?
If the former, I'd be keen.
Yeah Todd just means the ST down to the suspension bridge and back... I suspect I have committments on Sunday.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
As Mark said Simon, from gate and back, i suggest abot 7pm start, weather permitting!
So lets make it 7pm start at the servo on hawkesbury road, winmalee, if it's raining, forget it!

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So lets make it 7pm start at the servo on hawkesbury road, winmalee, if it's raining, forget it!
Ok, will be there... will put it up formal like.

Seen your pics from the Mont Todd? Saw the one with you getting some air... you either look very determined in your pics or in pain:)

In mine I just have this doughy blank look.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Grose Head South - Begining of the winter Pyscho Night Riding again...

Lets go night riding... nice fun one start things off in case anyone else is interested... If it is raining it will be cancelled..

Where : Grose Head South - Meet servo on hawkesbury road, winmalee

When : Saturday 18th April at 7pm

Pace : Whatever we can manage... Todd says around 2 1/2 hrs riding.

Definates : BM Epic, Moggio

Maybes : Toxic

JP

Likes Dirt
Lets go night riding... nice fun one start things off in case anyone else is interested... If it is raining it will be cancelled..

Dammit! So close yet so far. Lights are charged (just in case). Bike is sparkling (just in case). And kids with the cold= no night ride for me. Boo Hiss.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cancelled!!!

Well we are cancelling this due to lack of overall interest.... looking at doing Lawson at night next week so anyone interested start charging lights!!

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
Is it at the mundee Ad?..6ft track tomorrow, interested?
9.30 app. kick off!
rego starts anytime from 8, 140 riders last race

racing from 9-9:30ish, pretty casual
get some B grade up ya!!!!

working days Mon + Tue, can do lower mtns ride wed morn, upper/mid mtns thurs + fri

will be doing a night ride sometime, prob tuesday, gross head or something similar
if anyone fancies it

BM Epic

Eats Squid
rego starts anytime from 8, 140 riders last race

racing from 9-9:30ish, pretty casual
get some B grade up ya!!!!

working days Mon + Tue, can do lower mtns ride wed morn, upper/mid mtns thurs + fri

will be doing a night ride sometime, prob tuesday, gross head or something similar
if anyone fancies it
Tues night maybe?..6ft track was great today, Adam, b grade:eek:, d for me!

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tues night maybe?..6ft track was great today, Adam, b grade:eek:, d for me!
Todd did you get hit by the rain today in the valley? Looked lousy around 11am when rain came in and I thought of you guys getting wet... though I got soaked to the bone later in the arvo at Nth Leura.

If I can get away on Sunday maybe C-grade.. depends on how long the track is...argh!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Todd did you get hit by the rain today in the valley? Looked lousy around 11am when rain came in and I thought of you guys getting wet... though I got soaked to the bone later in the arvo at Nth Leura.

If I can get away on Sunday maybe C-grade.. depends on how long the track is...argh!
Yeah right at the end, we crossed the river up past the bridge and got feet wet anyhow, rode more stairs!!.. i had a small stack at the very start of the singletrack(caught on camera!!), going wayyy too fast!!
Great ride again!

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Need names for who will help for St Hellinas, as I'm putting in a written request after speaking to a helpful lady.
PM me if you can or would like to help. Good for brownie points also.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So is anyway interested in a saturday night ride this weekend or is everyone going racing on Sunday?

Thinking most likely Lawson as a venue.

Last edited: