bmx. knoxfield locals.

Foxy Boxy

Likes Dirt
I just thought I'd make a place to put my photos out there and see what others think. Just want some tips & constructive criticism.

Fish n' Chip shop copying my colours,

Some older photos that were from phones I think?

New/Old photos.

Went on a roadtrip to Geelong last weekend with the boys, just a couple of photos from Waterfront Skatepark.

Quick little day edit; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X4-LdY8Bc4&feature=youtu.be

Not really riding related but here are some photos from a drift day out at Calder; sorry they're low quality but my internet is killing me.

Couple of new photos

Bought a Rokinon 8mm fish eye the other day, testing it out.

Some old landscapes.

Summer time paint scheme!

Began filming for a new edit & also got some snaps.

Cheers,
Alex.

Last edited:

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Tell you and your friends to wear a helmet bud... It's better to be safe than sorry. :)

Other than that, loving the some of shots in there! In my opinion, it sort of gives in a sense of just riding for the love of it... Sounds kind of corny the way I put that.

Last edited:

Foxy Boxy

Likes Dirt
Tell you and your friends to wear a helmet bud... It's better to be safe than sorry. :)

Other than that, loving the some of shots in there! In my opinion, it sort of gives in a sense of just riding for the love of it... Sounds kind of corny the way I put that.
Yeah they do most of the time, just want to look tough in front of the camera, haha.

Cheers man, yeah that's what it is all about! Doing what you love & enjoying it.

walkietalkie

Likes Dirt
Hey....nice pics.
Got to ask, I grew up in that part of town but I don't recognise that bowl.
Lewis road was the only one in my time.....oh, those were the days.

Cheers

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey....nice pics.

Cheers
I remember hitting up Lewis Road when it was only half built. Thought all our Christmas's had come at once. This one is on FTG Road, next to the softball pitches (across from Knoxfield shops).

walkietalkie

Likes Dirt
I remember hitting up Lewis Road when it was only half built. Thought all our Christmas's had come at once. This one is on FTG Road, next to the softball pitches (across from Knoxfield shops).
Ahhhh, Knoxfield shops!! Used to get a Bacon/Cheese roll every morning there. 22 Years since I have been there as I'm in QLD nowadays!
Used to live off Windemere Drive......remember when that was all bush and BMX'ing it the hell up!
Just checked it out on Google maps, looks like an awesome little setup there!

Cheers

Foxy Boxy

Likes Dirt
Hey....nice pics.

Cheers
Yeah as stated it's new knox, on ferntree gully road. Pretty awesome bowl.

New photos will be up in a sec!

ogjon

Likes Dirt
that person needs to get that friggin retarded thumb tack outta their face it's 2012 not 1995

walkietalkie

Likes Dirt
If you had that when the sun was more down to the west just when its going into orange to even a more magneto hue...
sit a wireless flash on the outside of the bowl on the same western side a metre or two away...
= magic.

The second pic is awesome....
kinda flashback-ish ;)

Keep it up!

Foxy Boxy

Likes Dirt
nah ogjon, a bit of nostalgia is good! haha.

I could always photoshop it haha, but I know what you mean, it would look much better.
Definitely saving up for a wireless flash, would come in handy!

Cheers WalkieTalkie!

walkietalkie

Likes Dirt
IMG_1992facebook.jpg

Awesome!
My opinion would have had your subject move back about 2 metre's if you can imagine that?
He seems a little close, like crowding the picture.....
ya get what I mean?

but still awesome!

Last edited:

Foxy Boxy

Likes Dirt
Awesome!
My opinion would have had your subject move back about 2 metre's if you can imagine that?
He seems a little close, like crowding the picture.....
ya get what I mean?

but still awesome![/QUOTE]

Cheers mate, yeah I think you're right. I did crop the photo down a little bit though, that could've had something to do with it. Definitely keen on doing it at night when car lights will be on.

walkietalkie

Likes Dirt
Cheers mate, yeah I think you're right. I did crop the photo down a little bit though, that could've had something to do with it. Definitely keen on doing it at night when car lights will be on.
Look forward to seeing it!
Keep it up mate... ;)

Cheers for the pics