Bomber 888 upgrades?

hey just wondering if it was possible to replace the internals of a 888 vf fork to a higher model making it have external adjustments.
any help would be great and a rough estimate of price would be good too
cheers

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mate I'm sure it's possible (all the 888 coil models use the same chassis), it just might cost more than selling your's and getting an rc2x somewhere else.

To Flipjust:

You will be banned guaranteed.

SAMMYW

Likes Dirt
i think you can but you would have to buy new internals which cost a truck load, its cheaper to proberly buy second hand ones especailly if you dont know how to put them together again + you proberbly want new oil

Hungie

Likes Dirt
Mate I had the same fork and went through heaps of crap to try and tune it with oil and springs. Trust me on this, you cant afford to do what you are suggesting. Sell them and upgrade to some higher models second hand. Just for the internal rebound adjuster, I was qouted nearly $200. Good luck buddy

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maybe its time to upgrade to some boXXer races now:)
If he was going to go boxxer over the 888 VF he already has, it would be team or wc.

But to answer his question, like someone stated above, much easier and maybe cheaper to buy the fork complete and sell your VF.