BOS Deville

Bretto172

Likes Dirt
Gday,
Chasing any reviews / experience with the BOS Deville? I had some of these on my old Gen 2 nomad but that was 5 odd years ago. Wondering if anyone has any recent experience with these forks? Would be looking at the 27.5 160mm variety. Really just chasing the HSC and LSC adjustment, have a pike currently full of tokens and still dives under brakes pretty bad in my opinion.
Cheers

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Gday,
Chasing any reviews / experience with the BOS Deville? I had some of these on my old Gen 2 nomad but that was 5 odd years ago. Wondering if anyone has any recent experience with these forks? Would be looking at the 27.5 160mm variety. Really just chasing the HSC and LSC adjustment, have a pike currently full of tokens and still dives under brakes pretty bad in my opinion.
Cheers
correct me if i'm wrong, but the tokens wont affect brake dive? only end ramp up. if you have a RCT3 pike, you'll have LSC which will help with brake dive.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Manitou Mattoc. Throw on an IRT kit for less than $100 and all your problems will be solved.

jarrod839

Banned
Hey mate.
There is a bloke in the trading section selling a 170mm Deville he might be able to give u some feedback.

Im running a 2015 bos idyle rare fcv fork on my DH rig and they were a nightmare to set up as they take ages to get dialled but once u hit that sweet spot. Fox and rock shox don't even come close to how they feel.

There's a thread on pink bike that poeple share there setting info its a good starting point.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Really just chasing the HSC and LSC adjustment, have a pike currently full of tokens and still dives under brakes pretty bad in my opinion.
Cheers
Fox 36? As above, can take a while to set up, but once dialled it's pretty sweet. Gets better the harder you ride too.