Bos Idylle pro pre release sneak peek!

ollybev

Likes Dirt
usually the price out weighs the weight of the forks, but not in this case, i thought the 888 RC3 WC's where heavy at 3.6, BUT saying all that if they out perform any other fork like they are supposedly going to do, then im sure people can accomodate with weight losses in other parts of the bike, if im still alive next year i think i will be trying some!

Now, you said RRP around the 3100 mark....BUT what are you going to be selling them for??

nicho

Sacré bleu!
usually the price out weighs the weight of the forks, but not in this case, i thought the 888 RC3 WC's where heavy at 3.6, BUT saying all that if they out perform any other fork like they are supposedly going to do, then im sure people can accomodate with weight losses in other parts of the bike, if im still alive next year i think i will be trying some!

Now, you said RRP around the 3100 mark....BUT what are you going to be selling them for??
We only sell through shops! So it'll be up to their discretion what price they sell them for!

nicho

Viv92

Eats Squid
Is the cheaper, non-pressurized one, lighter than this one you posted up?

They look damn good though, even better in the flesh (or shiny metally stuff). :)

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Is the cheaper, non-pressurized one, lighter than this one you posted up?

They look damn good though, even better in the flesh (or shiny metally stuff). :)
I have no idea o the exact weight for the regular Idylle to be honest.
One thing for sure is it will be a very competitive pricing for THe idylle.

Nicho

P.s: They do look the bomb those forks.

sprocket

Likes Dirt
We only sell through shops! So it'll be up to their discretion what price they sell them for!

nicho
u say through shops, but do they have be agents.. only asking because my local doesnt do DH stuff really i just go there because its got good service the owner is grumpy as hell and they have a nice big car park.. but are they able to just get them through u even with out an account?

Last edited:

bethextrem1

Likes Dirt
mmmm yummy

I've got the bos cartridge for my fox 40's and I really like the feel. Oh and they have added about 250g to the weight of the fork but I don't notice it on the track, I do notice that they feel a lot better to me than standard. If the idylle pro had of been around when I was looking for a pair of forks then these are without doubt the set I would have gotten. Lacking in finances, I'd love to own these forks.

p.s maybe I could sell my 40's with original cartridge and then sell my bos cartridge and I could almost afford them.

something to think about!

Last edited: