Bottom Bracket Help?

tre0001

Likes Dirt
hey guys, in the process of taking all the parts off my old STP. and i am a little stuck with the bottom bracket removal of both the bottom bracket cup and the spindle, i know its an ISIS type, but i am not sure what tool i need to remove it or the steps i need to take. any help is greatly appreciated here are some pictures, don't make me feel like too much of an idiot :D

im sure the sheel numbers have something to do with it but not sure what >.<

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You need a special tool. I think it looks like a hook..im pretty sure you can get a ring type one too that sits in those grooves.

The numbers are for BB sizing.

tre0001

Likes Dirt
You need a special tool. I think it looks like a hook..im pretty sure you can get a ring type one too that sits in those grooves.

The numbers are for BB sizing.
Ok thank i knew i needed a special tool just need the name of the tool, cause i was told that certain type/models of BB's require different tools and i don't want to buy the wrong one. Thank you anyway.

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
You can dodge it up a bit and use a punch and a mallet or something similar just be careful. If it is well and truly in there you will probably have to use the specific tool and even that might be an effort.