Boxxer Charger Damper available online?

rednightmare

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

easy one: does anyone know where I can buy a Boxxer Charger damper upgrade kit online? Had a look at the big sites (CRC, Wiggle) and there's nothing. Out of stock on Pushys. Anywhere else?

Cheers.

driftking

Wheel size expert
I noticed that Avalanche do the charger damper upgrade, I have no idea how they make it better but they claim to improve it. I am not sure if you need to buy it and send it to them or if they sell them direct. You might as well ask. If they do sell them direct id inquire about how their upgrades improve the damper, might be worth looking into.

rednightmare

Likes Dirt
I noticed that Avalanche do the charger damper upgrade, I have no idea how they make it better but they claim to improve it. I am not sure if you need to buy it and send it to them or if they sell them direct. You might as well ask. If they do sell them direct id inquire about how their upgrades improve the damper, might be worth looking into.
Big fan of Avalanche stuff and I was pretty much all set to get their version of the Boxxer upgrade kit but then the Boxxer Charger damper upgrade kit was announced. As much as I'd like to support a small company like Avy, being based in the US makes shipping, any installation issues, servicing etc. that much more difficult. Cheers though.

teK--

Eats Squid
What Avalanche do is custom tune to your weight, preference, and riding style. The charger damper may be awesome but it's still a once size fits all.

FWIW communication with Avalanche has been top notch and shipping only took about 5-6 working days to arrive.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Big fan of Avalanche stuff and I was pretty much all set to get their version of the Boxxer upgrade kit but then the Boxxer Charger damper upgrade kit was announced. As much as I'd like to support a small company like Avy, being based in the US makes shipping, any installation issues, servicing etc. that much more difficult. Cheers though.
The part you missed is they now upgrade the charger. They also have a upgrade coming for nitrogen charging the bladder or something.
I would be curious to see a test between the basic boxxer upgrade from avy and the stock charger.

As I said im not sure what exactly they do to the charger damper to make it better but if they sell the internals direct already tuned and improved they may be worthy to look into, but you would need to contact them to find out what they do.