Boxxer Mojo kit.

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Has any one out there on farkin got them for there boxxers? if so what kind of boxxers do the mainly go on, the whole range or just a specific few.

bighitter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a couple of people on here have them i think (or are getting them).
PM DHD on here, as he is bringing a few kits in, for around $500.
They are able to be fitted to all boxxers, but you'd be better off getting a boxxer race and mojo kit, than paying extra for the team/ wc and then ditching the internals and putting in the mojo kit

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You're mishmashin two seperate boxxer mods. The blackbox mod is for existing boxxer internals, the mojo kit is new damping cart.

Jordy

RYD4LF
how is he ? he is saying its better to upgrade the boxxer races then the boxxer teams or wc's.... boxxer races and boxxer teams with a mojo kit both would be the exact same fork so there would be no point in spending the xtra $$$ on teams,

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
the whole point of the black box mod (which comes stock on the 04 team ad world cup boxxers) is to do the same job as the mojo kit. the black box mod (an extension of the rebound cartridge) is said to provide smoother travel with less cavitation, the whole point of the mojo kit.

It's a tough call as to what platform you'd want to run it in- the race is cheaper, but you miss out on the much harder/longer wearing staunchions that the team runs, but on the plus side you won't be needing the extra compression adjustments that quickly with the mojo kit.

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dosnt the mojo kist come with the bigger hole that the oil passes through al ready done for it?

S.

ex offender
shauno said:
dosnt the mojo kist come with the bigger hole that the oil passes through al ready done for it?
No, it's a totally different damper.

mojo kit

dunno if i can be of any help but this is what i know about em.

you rip out all the internals and run just one spring and the mojo kit. mojo kit is a sealed unit that takes care of all damping, both compression (high and low speed) and rebound. work is the low speed compression valving goes some way to giving SPV-like perfromance to the boxxer. only reason you'd but WC's is for the ti-ni stanchions but i've heard there is a company in melbourne who can ti-nitride your sliders for you for about $100.

Cheers

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
acrider said:
I have them on my DHR208.

PM me for details.

They are a secret. :wink:
Or me i got a set i psoted up a fair few pics of the actaull kit jsut go a search..

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Less then what DHd is bringing them in 4 but i got mine from the Mojo factory.... so its gonna be cheaper..

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
how can the mojo kit be flexy? It is the internals of a fork! i think you mean boxxers are flexy?

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2_fast_4_u said:
how is he ? he is saying its better to upgrade the boxxer races then the boxxer teams or wc's.... boxxer races and boxxer teams with a mojo kit both would be the exact same fork so there would be no point in spending the xtra $$$ on teams,
The origional tite of the topic was "Blackbox mojo boxxer kit"

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Didn't you know socket, theyre an xc race only mod, the cainfield bros will be using them on their bikes in their quest for world cup xc glory.