VIC Brand New Pike 426 Coil u-turn SOLD

Az

Likes Dirt
Item: Brand New Pike 426 Coil u-turn
Item Condition: Brand Spanking taken of new bike out of the box (I still need to measure steerer length
Reason for selling: 160mm Forks on New Toy
Price and price conditions: These fork Retail @ $999.95RRP Selling for $600
Extra Info: Will post at buyers expense
No pics - you know what the look like!!

Light and stiff, Pike has developed a loyal following due to its consistent, durable character.

"Any obstacle large or small, any slope flat or steep, any weather rain or shine. The suspension I ride is built to remove obstacles. All Mountain means being able to feel the burn and accomplishment of an epic Cross Country ride while at the same time being able to shred the downhill sections without feeling uncomfortable. The suspension needs to accommodate the climb and the descent. I enjoy doing tricks and playing around on the trail while riding cross country, but I also like to do big drops and going super fast on the downhills. With All Mountain equipment I can do it all on one bike." - Kirt Voreis

Motion Control allows the rider the ability to tune the desired level of efficiency, yet retain small bump performance. Besides being light, durable, consistent, and easy to service, it offers a wide range of usable set-up choices. With functional adjustments that can be felt by the rider and easy “on the fly” adjustability, Motion Control is loved by XC, All Mountain, and DH riders alike. Are you in control?

U-Turn offers 45mm of travel adjustments to a coil spring via an external adjuster. The spring rate adjusts itself to the correct rate simultaneously as travel changes, without sacrificing preload.

Maxle QR a 20mm thru-axle system that is entirely toolfree, Maxle is faster than a standard quick release lever yet retains all of the stiffness benefits of a 20mm system. Far 2007, all Maxles feature the 360i lever design. Put it where you want it!

RockShox Pike 426 Coil U-Turn Features:

Adjustability: U-Turn, Change Spring, External Rebound, Floodgate, Compression Adjust and Lock

Travel: 95-140mm

Axle Type: 20mm Maxle 360

Steer Tube Diameter: 1 1/8"

Weight: 2435g (5.4 lbs)

Last edited:

bianchi

Likes Bikes
So these are the ones, that came off ur Marin! Bretty was telling me about these. Trying to sell them to me he was.

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate.
Interested, tell me as soon as you can what the steerer length.
I would also like to see photos.
Thanks, Jake.