Brief video from the ride day at Eildon track on Sundy

Lukez0r

Likes Dirt
Brief video from the ride day at Eildon track on Sundy

Didn't get a lot of shots because I wanted to keep riding haha, but some alright ones here... crashed in bay 13 with helmet cam on also.

Hope ya like some - and again, BIG thanks to the event organizers and operators for an epic day... loved it... sore today though haha! :)

Cheers

Oh and thanks to that dude who picked up my bike after the crash lol

http://www.vimeo.com/6568310

Last edited:

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Nice video. Is it just me, or are have the colours been murdered? Looks a bit heavily saturated too.

Last edited:

Lukez0r

Likes Dirt
Nice film there mate.
To bad you didn't get me in it.
You got my brother.
Nice helmet cam crash too.
Thanks m8, yeah I didn't get many riders... kinda gave up after a while as so many people would just stop at the interesting bits and pussy out (wtf?) or just granny roll things... plus I wanted to get back to riding the track!

Nice video. Is it just me, or are have the colours been murdered? Looks a bit heavily saturated too.
I like em that way :) plus I am still learning

Last edited:

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^^^same here mate always getting my hopes up, and ive only ever seen me just standing there
nice video by the way i enjoyed it

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Yeah, they were different, but they weren't bad in my opinion.

Yeah, thanks for taking the time out of riding to film, I find myself doing this myself quite often. It's not always that rewarding.
What editing program are you using?

Lukez0r

Likes Dirt

Yeah, they were different, but they weren't bad in my opinion.

Yeah, thanks for taking the time out of riding to film, I find myself doing this myself quite often. It's not always that rewarding.
What editing program are you using?
Thanks dude, yep missed out on one shuttle run just so I could do a little videoing heh... then right back to it! loved it

I'm using sony vegas 9 pro, since about last week heh so still learning the ropes really... and colour correction! :)

Maurice.

Banned
Really liked it man, your colours for me were about 70/30. so I liekd it more then I disliked it:)

Good work!

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeahh bloody good job lukey (y) the song is mad as..

how much of that vidio was on the race track ?

Lukez0r

Likes Dirt
yeahh bloody good job lukey (y) the song is mad as..

how much of that vidio was on the race track ?
Thanks Doug um probably like %50 of it haha! I didn't get far up the actual track, because I was walking with me bike ay... cbf'd after a while and went back for shuttles :) so good