Bright Mystic and Mt Beauty Shuttle Trails Question

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At Bright and Mt Beauty what are the trails like that the Blue Dirt Shuttles take you to the top of that aren't DH.

Essential are the shuttles worth it at these two locations if you are just riding AM type trails?

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How difficult is Bright's Black Diamond like on the AM trail. Stuff like You Yangs Black diamond is say a lot easier than NZ black diamond. While stuff like the Flow track and AM track at Thredbo is only blue intermediate.

Also where is the shuttle drop off point at Mt Beauty, is that where Cranky Bernie, Cranky Charlie and Survey track all meet? (I'm only guessing?)

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was surprised by the black diamond trails I rode at Bright recently, We didn't ride the DH track which was closed for the nationals a week later though.
I would love to get back there on fresh legs (we rode to top in the middle of the day in summer) and a couple of days to play

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was surprised by the black diamond trails I rode at Bright recently, We didn't ride the DH track which was closed for the nationals a week later though.
I would love to get back there on fresh legs (we rode to top in the middle of the day in summer) and a couple of days to play
What does "surprised" mean though? Good, difficult, lousy?

Any recommendations for which ones?

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What does "surprised" mean though? Good, difficult, lousy?

Any recommendations for which ones?
Surprised means awesome, difficult, and because we climbed up I didn't take any 2R or knee pads and I wish I had haha!

Go to the top, ride the AM track which is just down from the start of the DH track and follow your nose all the way to the bottom. Good times. Really really good times.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Surprised means awesome, difficult, and because we climbed up I didn't take any 2R or knee pads and I wish I had haha!

Go to the top, ride the AM track which is just down from the start of the DH track and follow your nose all the way to the bottom. Good times. Really really good times.
Thanks, well sounds very cool... So I booked shuttles for my mate and me and we will see how we go. Anything too nasty I'll walk... ain't too proud to avoid injury.