Brisbane DH - Castle Hill

DOM

Eats Squid
End of Month NRG Race
2005-01-27 18:18:00

There will be a downhill at Castle hill this Sunday, 30/01/05. There has been a change in format in that now we are just doing timed runs. This is to try and involve more people in our sport by taking away that competitive edge of racing. For those of you who just love to be competitive you can still compare your times with those that you love to beat. Rego and riding will start at 7am with a cost of $5.00 for everyone. You will need to have a current license, so if you don't you can get a day license for $15.00. See you there.

information taken from www.nrgcycles.com.au

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Was a fun day, few stacks on the last steep section that scared the shit outta the riders. Thanks to NRG for organising it and hope everyone had a mad time. The heat got to me, pushing up the hill kills ya bad and then going full out down again really buggers you up.

tu plang

knob
im glad some people had fun :rolleyes: .

first run was hampered by a detour, would have been a respectable time too.

second run went from bad to worse. worse being a burst olive.

plenty of riders though and everyone was having a good time despite the heat.

mitch01

Likes Dirt
yeah had a great time....even though they screwed up my first two runs timing...got a good time on the third though.

didnt come off once at the dh but then we went to finns jumps and i had to bail to dodge timmy who was fixing up the lip on the 2nd double....didnt see him till it was too late.....think my wrist is broken or just fractured.....dammit!

so unless its just a really bad sprain its no kooralbyn for me...waaaaaaahhhh.....