Brisbane riders unite!

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
It looks as though it's been a while since a ride in brissys been done... people wanna throw their contact details and riding style in here so we can all hookup and do a bit of riding?

msn: butcho47@hotmail.com
Riding styles: urban, dj, freeride and peachys sister! :D

Least if we can all talk to each other then we can organise last minute rides and stuff easily.

teknological

Likes Bikes
Riding in Brissie

Hey Bro,

I'm gona be in Brissie on the 7th June. I'm keen to hook up for some riding.

My no's 0414260669. I'm into Urban/DJ/trail riding (Single speed, 24" wheels hardtail) and DH (Stinky Primo, Xvert Carbon).

I'm keen to learn my way around the city/suburbs! Plus get out of city for DH rides!

Leo

Warped

Likes Bikes
I'm up for anything... except the epic xc... "anything" really meaning FR or DH or just a trails muck up..
0417 615 537

Ty

Eats Squid
every weekday arvo (4 till 6ish) i'm normaly at the paddo skate park, drop in say hi if your in the area.

alshogun

Likes Bikes
This WEDNESDAY 7th 7PM at KING GEORGE SQUARE!!!!! 8)

Brisbane urban riders unite! Some of the guys from MTBDIRT.com are going for an urban bash, so if you guys are keen for some concrete action then come along! :twisted: We are trying to get a good sized group, so step on up!

jamiejac

Likes Bikes
up for a ride

hey fellas i have just started out at the whole riding scene, am looking for people to ride with, im keen to try anything, if anyones is wanting to go for a ride P.M. me or add to msn> jamiejac@hotmail.com or 0439 798 153

Horch

Likes Bikes
I'm always keen for a city/urban/street ride.

I don't mind downhill but don't know any good tracks

Ty

Eats Squid
yo, this is just another shout out to anyone who is keen to ride paddo skatepark on weekday arvos (4pm till 6ish), i'm there most days.

D

Deleted member FN2187

Sweet we need more shit like this. Im always up for a street ride. PM me whenever. Oh and Ty I'll try join you at paddo some time, I only live up the road. Shit I thought I was the only MTBer who rides there.

Ty

Eats Squid
actualy i ride bmx at paddo but if you drop me a line i can dust off the ol hardtail for some 'core jibbing action.