Brissy urban night ride Wed 17th

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tu plang, i work in the city on tuesdays, wednesdays, and fridays. i work at bike shop in the CBD. if they want to come meet me, and say hi, they are more than welcome.
they are also welcome to either call me or email me if they want to talk to someone before the ride. i also ride at gap creek most weekends, usualy with Emerin, Brooke, Ink, and sometimes creepy joe, drum, and whoever the hell the other guy is.
if they would like to bring you to gap creek for a ride, and meet me and the others there, i'll be at the gap creek reserve car park between 3.45 and 4.15pm on saterday, and then riding pony express, dirt girls, and lantana rodgers etc.. just brooke and myself as far as i know, so if they want to, they are more than welcome to come say hi.
my cell phone is 0405 007 890, email is lupine128@sluggy.net.
hope this helps.

tu plang

knob
lupine128 said:
tu plang, i work in the city on tuesdays, wednesdays, and fridays. i work at bike shop in the CBD. if they want to come meet me, and say hi, they are more than welcome.
they are also welcome to either call me or email me if they want to talk to someone before the ride. i also ride at gap creek most weekends, usualy with Emerin, Brooke, Ink, and sometimes creepy joe, drum, and whoever the hell the other guy is.
if they would like to bring you to gap creek for a ride, and meet me and the others there, i'll be at the gap creek reserve car park between 3.45 and 4.15pm on saterday, and then riding pony express, dirt girls, and lantana rodgers etc.. just brooke and myself as far as i know, so if they want to, they are more than welcome to come say hi.
my cell phone is 0405 007 890, email is lupine128@sluggy.net.
hope this helps.
thanks lupine i might just drop by the gap creek (hmmm drop by..."trek over" perhaps) cos i didnt have ne plans this arvo, i havent ridden there b4 so it should b good, but i will pm u with a definite answer soon

dillon

Likes Dirt
I'm in for the city ride.
For any southsiders, I'm catching the train back to Altandi station afterwards and riding to Parkinson. (cos I ride to work in the Valley on wednesdays anyway)

Maybe we will remember easier if associating nicknames with bikes, having never seen the person before...

Metallic yellow/green Kona Stuff

mrbernie

Likes Bikes
Looking forward to this! Come on people, where are u - need moreeeee ppl :)

btw.. for those of u who want to know, I'm on a red DMR with ol'school silver marzocchis - can't miss me :)

MadMatt

The MiniMan
MadMatt "The MiniMan" will be ridin a big hit comp & wearing the video cam on his head...like the dork that he is,,,OH!!! that would be me---

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
for the 2 people who haven't met either Em, or me yet, she'll be on a norco kokanee, and i'll be mightily abusing sxereturns torrent :twisted:
thanks again for this one man, i'm not looking forward to giving it back to you :cry:

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
I'll be the guy whos' forks snap, either on the mincom escalator or the roma street parklands steep concrete slope... just watch for the white dmr sidekick with the sparks coming from the headtube as I slide along the ground.

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
I'll have the big gay zaskar and my sister will have the even bigger even gayer cannondale, we'll prolly be taking more pictures then anything

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He owns a sweet 222 with Dorado's etc...

I have a BMX sidecar here if someone is willing to attach it to their bike so I can come along...

Warped

Likes Bikes
i'll be there... rode a giant warp last time(for those who were there)... be on the new norco atomik this time... sweet...

Emerin

Likes Dirt
Heya, i'll still be comming and i think i might drag Brooke along too, but Lupine looks to be out of it. Unexplainable, but he might and probably won't be there! I'll still be cheering you guys on though, and hating the fact i can't hit some of the stuff up! *grrr*

TREK24

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys, count me in too. first time in the city for me. I'll be on a grey trek Y frame. just had the back wheel rebuilt so see how long it lasts :D