brookfield rd 3 results!!!

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks mate. where did you get them i didnt think two wheel promotions had them up yet. ohhh i only came 11th oh well hope to do better next time cheers mate:D

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
reej said:
these are the results from rd 3 sunshine series at brooky on the weekend:D
Good work mate! Go the locals! Stick it to 'em buddy!:D
That should set some good ground work heading into your home event mate, well done.

Habiby

Likes Dirt
lol, i got like bloody 19th on u17, i got absolutaly pwned right before the finish line....im so cut....

pj, i hope you crashed with that time...seriosuly:eek:

custard

Banned
reej said:
yeeww hahah sorry mate had to do it. hows your bike going though???

awesome buddy, first time DHing on it ever, so i think theres room for massive improvement as well as putting on a spring that isn't 75lb lighter than it needs to be...

cuz81

Likes Dirt
failed in the rockgarden.well my elbow failed really.

gotta get it pinnned up in an opperation thursday.

be on the sidelines watching for a while too .
bugger

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ahhhhh bad luck cuz81. man i feel sorry for you. well i guess i speak for all of us when i say that i hope it goes well and there are no more promlems. im sure were all looking forward to seeing you back on the bike and pinning that section next year. good luck mate

faith_rider

Likes Dirt
Cuz mate, that is awful news.... :(

...the Brookfield curse strikes again...That is super bad luck...after last year and all....

Best of luck with the operation and recovery and hopefully we will see you out there pinning it again soon :D

cuz81

Likes Dirt
thanks guys.
i know how hard it is sitting there watching too.but life goes on.my bonus is 2 weeks off work.plus i can drive to go see the missus too.
welll better go.off to hospital to get operated on this morning.

cuz81

Likes Dirt
well guys. got back this morning from being butchered up .all i can say is thank god for pain killers.it hurts like hell now more than when i broke my elbow.so i've had my tension band put in,now i can begin healing.didn't get an ounce of sleep in hospital either.plus the morphine is keeping me hell sleepy.can barely keep my eyes open . well better go sleep now.

DH_Freak

Likes Dirt
custard said:
4TH in u/19's, damn that coffs harbour fella!!!!!!! woulda podioumed!!!
thats Josh! Congratulations man ! proud of ya'! spewing i cant make it to coffs this weekend! DAMN FRON WHEEL!