Brookfield Thread #1000

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys
I was out taking photos at the race on sunday. Was a great event, and a good spectator track! Saw some awesome crashes off that step down :p Its great to see the race day environment is still as encouraging and friendly as it was when i used to race a few years back. I've never done any real action photography i the past so it was a steep learning curve but I can't wait for rnd 2 so i can try again. I've got a couple of hundred photos and I'm way to lazy to post em all up. So ill just put a couple here and if your interested as to whether I have a shot of you or someone you know just let me know their race number or what bike they are on/brand and colour gear they are wearing and ill look through and see if i have one. Thanks to Gav and the DRCC/Ashgrove Cycles team for putting on the event in such good style. Tom

Attachments

jimmy_

Likes Bikes
nice pics,

if you can find any of #146 black fox jersey riding a Glory DH1 that would be Awesome

thanks

keepin it real

Likes Dirt
Hey mate nice pics.

Would you happen to have any of number 73, riding a silver Glory 8? Was decked out in black and red fox pants and a black and red Thormx jersey.

Much appreciated.

harveyp

Likes Dirt
Hey guys
I was out taking photos at the race on sunday. Was a great event, and a good spectator track! Saw some awesome crashes off that step down :p Its great to see the race day environment is still as encouraging and friendly as it was when i used to race a few years back. I've never done any real action photography i the past so it was a steep learning curve but I can't wait for rnd 2 so i can try again. I've got a couple of hundred photos and I'm way to lazy to post em all up. So ill just put a couple here and if your interested as to whether I have a shot of you or someone you know just let me know their race number or what bike they are on/brand and colour gear they are wearing and ill look through and see if i have one. Thanks to Gav and the DRCC/Ashgrove Cycles team for putting on the event in such good style. Tom
hey mate, any photos of rider 172, Giant DH 0 with Giant jersey

Beno1571

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, Nice photos.
Would you happend to catch number 179 by any chance.. i am on a gt dhi wearing all black with red goggles and black fox launch pads.

Thanks, Ben.

chuckies_here

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any pics of
06 Giant glory(Black) with world cups.
Black shorts, ftr t-shirt fox rampage helmet Black and white oakley goggles.

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
Hey mate
You wouldnt happen to have any of No. 293 would ya?
I was on a Green, Orange 224 with Boxxer WC's if it helps :D
Cheers

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey man
Did happen to get any of #176? Norco Atomik, black fox helmet, black/red royal jersey, black/grey royal pants?
Email is gusloraine@hotmail.com or post them here what ever's easier.

Cheers,
Angus

sdohe7

Likes Bikes
hey mate,

Did you get any of number 216??
I was wearing yellow trimed body amour, black and blue helmet, white tld shin pads and i was riding a orange norco hardtail

Could you please send them to shane-doherty@hotmail.com or just post them

Cheers,
Shane

Last edited:

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gday Mate,

Some great shots there for your first go at action photography! Can't wait to see what you come out with at Illinbah!

Did you happen to get any of #82?

On a Grey 222, wearing black shirt and black helmet.

Can you email to zukeboy@hotmail.com or post here if you did.

Cheers, Ryan

<jono>

Squid
hey mate awsome pics. do you have any pictures of 286 on a pail green brodie devo with matching pail green 888's black body armour black helmet, black pants. could you please send it to jono_that_guy@hotmail.com

thanks.

Last edited: