Brooklyn Machine Race link Take a part Swing amy Were parts to buy in Au

tomac204airshift

Likes Bikes
hi i just got a Brooklyn Machine Race link i need new parts or 2 hand parts or looking for the new the spacers for the rear swing amy and new chains wheels for jackshift , first thing did was Try take a part frame for repaint . i got stuck with trying to get the pipe the holds the bearings to the swing y andam bearing , had use 20 ton press when i got to 3 ton it did not move the pipe what did move more like cracked was the spacer between frame and swing amy , before i use more ton"S can i ask how hight do you need to go to get them out and is there ? only one side you can press them out if so which side left or right ? and do you need to use heat on them to take them out ,

i found out this Was most rusty or bounded bearings WE Eever seen the end i need heat use oil's and 1,5 tons to press it not move no matter which i try to press it out Well stuck , after 2 hours it came out )
sad part the bearings turn out to good, before i start try to take them out , all for a paint job(

Last edited:

Reubs

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A small amount of knowledge is dangerous. I would be worried about the state of the frame now that you have applied a side load of 3 tons and managed to crack other parts. Don't worry though, your fresh coat of paint will hide all the stress risers and cracks.

tomac204airshift

Likes Bikes
yes you are Right i don't know how stress this had before i own it and after i got the bearings out , i have plan any how to get the frame reheat tempered , Dose any one know a Good Shop this in Qld , i found needed work in the swing amy needed any how stock mount is blend i will have make a new plate for it, reweld with a stonger plate , i will get it xray has well i post pic later thank you care about the frame, it strip down now ,