Bug photos.

Atomizer

Likes Dirt
I found this in the my avocado tree. The abdomen is about the size of a $1 coin.

Last edited:

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Oh no they're all just black,I'm using the new 60mm LSD simulator phyco active lenze by T-Rippin,you can get them at Fresh Dose affects or at FlashBack Visions..

floz

Likes Dirt
They're Bearded Dragons - Pogona vitticeps
Both were photographed in the mallee about 20 km south of Robinvale in Victoria.
It was a 39 degree day FYI, lovely day for fieldwork.
Attached is a Sand Monitor - Varanus gouldii
Its all I got ATM that isn't a bloody mallee tree, I never have a camera handy when I see exciting stuff like a 2.7 mulga snake crossing the Pooncarie Road, NSW the other day on the way to another job. It was as big as a decent sized python, and very angry.
Cool bugs though, getting back on topic. I'll dig up some some photos of ants if I can find them.

Attachments

Drew.

Eats Squid
Evey time I look at this thread I pick my feet up off the ground.:eek: (I have a pritty big phobia of bug like things, expecially spiders!)

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Really want to get a better opportunity to do a little animal/insect of some sort, but never had the chance yet!

Rik

logged out
Albino cockroach :eek:

Moths getting it on:confused:

And I've NFI of what this is (someone fill me in) but surely an insect is responsible:

Rik

logged out
I'm glad this thread's been resurrected... I have some more good ones, will have to wait until next month (year) until my ISP speed limit's dropped and I can upload them.