Bulli And Thirroul shuttle runs

jmeers

Likes Dirt
Anyone like to hook up for some runs on sunday.

Got 3 spots left in the car and trailer for the bikes

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Yo! I just saw this, if the WTSFLC ride tomorrow doesn't happen I'll prolly be in for Sunday.:)

Cheers.

zanus

Likes Dirt
I want to be in, have any hassles going to balgownie? Ill bring petrol money, and the likes. 0420501798

ademb

Likes Dirt
Might possibly be heading down to thirroul this sunday 30th of Aug. At the moment it will just be me and a mate, im not sure exactly how many more bikes i can fit in my tray but may be able to get another 1 or 2 in there.

Only problem is i don't know where im heading to for the trailhead, anyone keen to maybe come along and show us?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
^^^ Theres a Saturday Arvo shindig happening if you can move your date ... we're sorted for uplifts I think ... but more the merrier ... otherwise maybs next time

ademb

Likes Dirt
Anyone looking at setting up another ride session at the trails in the near future, had the chance to hit up the track on sunday afternoon, quite fun, a bit more eroded out then i had expected but over all real fun!

Definitely have to set up some shuttles though haha, walking back up that hill 4 times was a killer!

Looking for another driver or two for shuttles on Saturday 19/9. Start around 9-9.30am.Got car and trailer ride any of the awesome Gong trails Bulli is our favourite.

yzfr1000

Likes Dirt
Anyone keen for this coming Sat or Sunday am for Bulli/thirroul?
Hey guys

Im keen for possibly early morning, this sat or sunday...

I can drive to bulli/thirroul. - The car i have is not a shuttle car, so i need to scab a lift off someone.

Earlier morning rides are best for me i.e - 9am start riding etc

jmeers

Likes Dirt
Hey guys

Im keen for possibly early morning, this sat or sunday...

I can drive to bulli/thirroul. - The car i have is not a shuttle car, so i need to scab a lift off someone.

Earlier morning rides are best for me i.e - 9am start riding etc
Hey drew,

will be back from cairns on friday night, great riding up here bloody hot though.

Up for some runs on sunday if your keen

Old Shagger count you in ?

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
Im in

Yep Sun morn sounds good, i would be keen for a 8or 9am start as i would have to nick of at lunchtime.....
Neil

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Might see you boys down there on sunday.Went there for the first time on sunday those tracks are amazing,but never gonna walk back up that bloody hill again.