Bulli steep trail.

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,

Just recently me and a few mates have started rebuilding an old Bulli trail. There would be a few on here that would know where it is but it's pretty hidden and hasn't been riden in a while. There is still a few things that need to be done to improve the flow, like fallen trees and a couple berms but otherwise it is 90% done and ride able. It has to be one of the hardest tracks if not the hardest I have ever riden especially when its wet as the dirt gets very slick. This was our first run down it so there is a bit of stopping and starting cause I was all over the place:) The helmet cams don't really do it much justice but here they are anyway:

[video=youtube;WneFyBs91y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WneFyBs91y0&feature=mfu_channel&list=UL[/video]

[video=youtube;Xlirn2K97Ew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlirn2K97Ew&feature=plcp&context=C368f18bUDOEgsToPDskJLGTHwbbzRqhyiS9f4Uzlw[/video]

.dan.

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, what's the condition of the track that starts at the end of the fire road next to the locked gate like at the moment? Last time i rode it, it was overgrown and it looked like council had dozed over a small part of track up the top next to the fire road. I hope this track still gets ridden by other riders as its one of my favourite tracks in the region.
Thanks in advance.

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate, what's the condition of the track that starts at the end of the fire road next to the locked gate like at the moment? Last time i rode it, it was overgrown and it looked like council had dozed over a small part of track up the top next to the fire road. I hope this track still gets ridden by other riders as its one of my favourite tracks in the region.
Thanks in advance.
I have'nt riden that track in a while. Last time I seen it the small part on the edge of the fire trail up the top had been dozed. Thats probably next on the list to fix up, really like that track too, nice and flowy. I mostly ride the track a little further up, its pretty steep and challenging.

higgin_d

Likes Dirt
Yeah I noticed the other week that the first track had some work done up top, and she is looking a heap better than last time I had ridden it.... Assuming that this is the next one along which I have only ever ridden once with minimal joy as comparison

Cheers for the work boys

:clap2:

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I noticed the other week that the first track had some work done up top, and she is looking a heap better than last time I had ridden it.... Assuming that this is the next one along which I have only ever ridden once with minimal joy as comparison

Cheers for the work boys

:clap2:
This particular one starts right at the top of the highway all the way up the top of the pass.

higgin_d

Likes Dirt
PHP:
This particular one starts right at the top of the highway all the way up the top of the pass.
That's sick... I had always hoped and believed there must be tracks up higher, but was always told that it was only shitty fire trail above the pass

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[video=youtube;ZiQsP4Lay40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiQsP4Lay40&feature=youtu.be[/video]

One of the rock garden's

Last edited: