Buninyong

orco

Likes Bikes
Can anyone tell me what Henry's trail is like at Buninyong? Saw some footage on you tube and looked like fun.

stoo

Likes Dirt
Henry's is a nice little section at the very end of our 32 km loop, less than 1km long, a nice little run.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
The trails look like they'd be fun to check out. Worth the drive from Geelong, you reckon?

stoo

Likes Dirt
Yeah!
We had four blokes come all the way from Warrnambool for yesterday's ride.
We're working on signage at the mo', it won't be easy to find the trails so feel free to join us on a Sunday at 8:00....

Last edited:

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I make no promises, but it's a possibility. I just have to talk The Boy into getting up at 6:00 on a Sunday, then talk myself into getting up at 6:00 on a Sunday.

moorey

call me Mia
I make no promises, but it's a possibility. I just have to talk The Boy into getting up at 6:00 on a Sunday, then talk myself into getting up at 6:00 on a Sunday.
6.30 will do it. Less than an hour from G-town. See you there, spike. Good to catch up after years of online shit-talking.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
So where exactly should I meet you all at 8:00 Sunday?

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

stoo

Likes Dirt
Please make sure you identify the real Moorey before you start beating him up ok?
There will be no "I'm Spartacus", he's the short, bald and slightly tubby vegan, probably riding an Orange, maybe a Banshee.....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Please make sure you identify the real Moorey before you start beating him up ok?
There will be no "I'm Spartacus", he's the short, bald and slightly tubby vegan, probably riding an Orange, maybe a Banshee.....
.....and sporting a 2nd hand, panty liner.

moorey

call me Mia
Puck you, miss.
I'll be on an orange.
And I'll be joining in near my joint after the wife gets home from night duty.

As for you other two peanuts...don't spoil the surprise.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Looks like we're in for tomorrow. I'm aiming to be at the corner of Lal Lal and Simpson a bit before 8 am. Orange Norco and black Canyon on the roof of a red Camry. See youse all then!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Oh wow. I thought I was starting to get fit, until today! Still got a lot of work to do. Thanks stoo and moorey and everyone else for looking after The Boy when everything went wrong for me. He had a good time.

moorey

call me Mia
Oh wow. I thought I was starting to get fit, until today! Still got a lot of work to do. Thanks stoo and moorey and everyone else for looking after The Boy when everything went wrong for me. He had a good time.
Cheers man. Was a pleasure. He was just like one of the regular crew...except with manners.
Great to catch up, bugger about the mishaps. Will catch you both out there soon.