Bupa members 15% off

Dempo

Squid
Are guys taking their receipts into BUPA to claim back the 15% or whats the process? Pretty sure ive got no chance of claiming anything back for my 2014 Remedy i purchased in may last year?

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are guys taking their receipts into BUPA to claim back the 15% or whats the process? Pretty sure ive got no chance of claiming anything back for my 2014 Remedy i purchased in may last year?
15% off at time of purchase. A work mate tried to restrospectively claim back (use the voucher) the 15% through BUPA with no success.

Markee

Likes Dirt
Save money and be cool at the same time, buy a Giant.

Guaranteed to crack before you do and need health care.
Haha health funds are my saviour. See the broken and busted thread. ;) as for GIANT :tape2: :yuck:

Last edited:

StanTheMan

Likes Dirt
I would echo that sentiment, for the actual health insurance side of look elsewhere....
we have 25m people here in AU
about 13m are insured through private health fund in one way or another.
from a 2013 survey we have about 1.9m active riders in AU. http://www.cycle-helmets.com/cycling-1985-2013.html

Bupa
Medibank Private
HCF
NIB
together have about 80% of the Australian Private insurance market.

so go figure the potential riders Bupa has as members
Trek has decided to offer bupa members a discount to get access to them. Its to get those extra sales as Bupa has close to about 30% of the Australian market.

If all the other bike companies are smart they would do something like that too. with some of he other major Health Funds.
cycling has a great benefit on society. If you ignore the hospital bills from injury. LOL

Poita this is not directed directly at you just a point. :)

Last edited:

Ivan

Eats Squid
Does anyone know if there is waiting periods for getting the discount? I am thinking of switching my health cover for an impending Trek purchase....