Buxton conditions 'recently'?

hilo

Likes Bikes
Hi all:

Aching to go to Buxton as soon as is practical AND good for the trails. Having been out of the country for the last 3 months, I have heard there has been a royal soaking this winter--I would assume the Buxton trails to be very soppy wet and best left until things dry out a bit, but I was curious if anyone has been to take a look recently?

Thanks in advance,

Hilo

digbyj

Scooteria
I rode there a few weeks ago after about 3 days without rain. I would say 98.54698% percent of it was fine. Obviously a bit heavy but fine. There is one section that was pretty wet. You know the bit after the drop off that is always wet about 15 mins into the loop? That part was very wet. Been plenty riding up there looking in the book there so track holding up well.
Be careful, some of the fast bits are a tad slippy!

hilo

Likes Bikes
I rode there a few weeks ago after about 3 days without rain. I would say 98.54698% percent of it was fine. Obviously a bit heavy but fine. There is one section that was pretty wet. You know the bit after the drop off that is always wet about 15 mins into the loop? That part was very wet. Been plenty riding up there looking in the book there so track holding up well.
Be careful, some of the fast bits are a tad slippy!
Thanks a bunch--yeah I know the spot you are talking about!