Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Bold statement #2 - the Dorado is going to ruin every other fork you have experienced.

I had been running the standard expert air chamber in the mid progression setting at about 85psi and it was fantastic. I'm a compulsive tinkerer so the IRT was on it's way as soon as it was in stock and it is exactly as advertised....plusher off the top, stouter mid stroke and with HBO it's all covered. 64/96psi now.
Sounds very nice.

My only current predicament is if this fork comes tomorrow, do I fit it before a 7-8 day trip to Melrose :oops:

Suppose I could take the other fork in case something happens.

Farrrrk getting that Argotal off the BlkBrd rim.

Did you just use a standard 1 1/2 to 1 1/8 reducer ring on the headset ?

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Sounds very nice.

My only current predicament is if this fork comes tomorrow, do I fit it before a 7-8 day trip to Melrose :oops:

Suppose I could take the other fork in case something happens.

Farrrrk getting that Argotal off the BlkBrd rim.

Did you just use a standard 1 1/2 to 1 1/8 reducer ring on the headset ?
Yes to the reducer. If Melrose is basically one euro turn after another then yeah not the fork…for everything else it is the one.

Did a little googling and two 1 star reviews on bike components.de share your pain with these tyres lol.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yes to the reducer. If Melrose is basically one euro turn after another then yeah not the fork…for everything else it is the one.

Did a little googling and two 1 star reviews on bike components.de share your pain with these tyres lol.
They are great once they are on.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I did hear they had major delays transporting perishable goods and cadavers.

What are you waiting on?
Ah just some pants and socks from Rapha so not the end of the world but just funny… nothing for a week then “sorry Qantas fucked it”. Got the below via email this morning:

1696634866081.png

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Got the below via email this morning
As someone working in technology, I find that absolutely hilarious.

If I wasn't so busy yesterday I would have made a 28 Days Later post. Except it actually arrived in Australia! Except it's in Melbourne and I'm in Perth, so going to be even more of a wait.