Cairns DH3/Tri City photos

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fat Chicks, Ailsa will feel sad Alec.
Hahahaha but that pictures classic. Ironic you mention her since Tom saw me with her tsafternoon :eek:

Good one Tom :p turn my dads photo thread into a Gordon Greaves/Ilovebeinghomoonphotoshop photo thread !

Last edited:

bellto

Likes Dirt
lol, i saw you driving past the sjate park,(while i was teachin those gamin mxers how to roll) and thought to my self, Here he is! went over and saw you, and a FEMALE, and couldnt help but wonder what you were doing behind the pony club:rolleyes:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol, i saw you driving past the sjate park,(while i was teachin those gamin mxers how to roll) and thought to my self, Here he is! went over and saw you, and a FEMALE, and couldnt help but wonder what you were doing behind the pony club:rolleyes:
I was showing her my "horse"

;)

How bout I race the next race with pink streamers, just for you baby?

bellto

Likes Dirt
I was showing her my "horse"

;)

How bout I race the next race with pink streamers, just for you baby?
giving her some "riding" lessons ay;)

yep, that would be cool, i think you can get them from k-mart, you know where you got your bike. bahahahaha.:D

no but seriously, i am game if you are.....

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
giving her some "riding" lessons ay;)

yep, that would be cool, i think you can get them from k-mart, you know where you got your bike. bahahahaha.:D

no but seriously, i am game if you are.....
Yup, had to go bareback today though, forgot the "saddle" :)

If you enter 19's, I am definitely in. If you enter 17's, I'm probably still in anyway. :D

bellto

Likes Dirt
Yup, had to go bareback today though, forgot the "saddle" :)

If you enter 19's, I am definitely in. If you enter 17's, I'm probably still in anyway. :D
haha, ok i am DEFO going in 19s, if i went in on sunday i would have come 5th!!!! instead of 8th:(
i pushed up yesyerday and got 3.08, un stoked..... concidering that is my normal time, and i didnt get it in a race.

ovadahill

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OK, don't mind me while I butt through your banter....nice photos John McJ - I love the berm shots

OK keep going.