Cairns Street Yo!

Simmo.

Likes Dirt
Awesome riding fellas. I should be comin in to pick this one up off you guys soon.:D Keep it up.

Yowie

Likes Dirt
How much MTB stuff in the DVD?

Street stuff was pretty nice btw.

Not a whole heap of MTB Just Miles Mead, Beau Lund, Adrian Dawson and a few others. DH was a bit dead for a while there but is coming back strong so maybe for the next one.

In the mean time Alan might be producing a short (20 minute'ish) DVD for the shop to chuck into online orders and spread the word. Should be pretty good, and coming even sooner is an edit with David Girsch and a few other guys to launch our new BMX website which will be unreal.

poppa_johns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not a whole heap of MTB Just Miles Mead, Beau Lund, Adrian Dawson and a few others. DH was a bit dead for a while there but is coming back strong so maybe for the next one.

In the mean time Alan might be producing a short (20 minute'ish) DVD for the shop to chuck into online orders and spread the word. Should be pretty good, and coming even sooner is an edit with David Girsch and a few other guys to launch our new BMX website which will be unreal.
Damian, you should get a few of the fellas to come down to redlynch on saturday. Do some filming

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Fuck me that was cool. As Olly said: A BMX vid well filmed, and the music fit perfectly. Well executed boys.

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
BikeGuy70
It says at the end
I think it's Jimmy Recard

Nice vid well put together,
Good riding and the music fit
Well done overall :D

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Adaptions Encore!

Hassle your local for a copy, Al Hardy did a great job shootin` this one!:D
Good job Yowie puttin` it up to tease the collective!:)
and Steve..............keep your clothes on!:eek: