call me maybe, looking for Victorian riders

antonin

Cannon Fodder
Hi every one I'm Anton I m from France so I don't know much people too go ride with and don't know much places to go too either . I m coumpting on this forum too meet friends too go downhill with I can go any where in Victoria during the week end and got a 4wd I'm ready to ride and discover this beautifull region of Victoria thanks for your posts

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Hi every one I'm Anton I m from France so I don't know much people too go ride with and don't know much places to go too either . I m coumpting on this forum too meet friends too go downhill with I can go any where in Victoria during the week end and got a 4wd I'm ready to ride and discover this beautifull region of Victoria thanks for your posts
Still better English than most on here.

Bonjour antonin, welcome to Australia and Rotorburn. If memory serves, there was a young gentleman on here recently looking for a ride to Mt Buller, have a search using Mt Buller as the parameter. There is an Enduro event on Sunday, but Saturday is business as usual. There will be a couple of UCI world Cup riders competing, you might get a chance to ride with them during practice on Saturday.

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey Anton

Welcome aboard pal!

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of trails do you like to ride etc...
Also where are you living? I have a crew all based in the east of Melbourne so if you're out this way, you're welcome to join us.

Holf

Likes Bikes
Any east suburbans for after work DH runs nearish 1000 steps area? around 6-630pm after work before it gets dark again. Should know the area/places if you ride there or live close enough. is 2 spots to ride within 15mins of each other, one is a shuttle run other can pushup or shuttle drive.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
and if anyone's up for an XC ride around Lysterfield, I get there 3-5 times a week. Week nights I go into the park at about 9:30pm, weekends during the day.

Always up for a group ride, group night rides are a hoot.