call me stupid....

wombat

Lives in a hole
alright, I'm stuck. I've got my photo album, which is great, but how do I get to it? So far I've been going through the link on the "how to post pics" thread, but it's long and stupid to do it that way. I tried clicking on the "album" button in the link bar thing at the top, but it says I haven't created one yet (which I have). Is there a link to the photo gallery somewhere, because I can't see it.....

Ryan

Radministrator
Ok, stupid! (Sorry about that) Click "Album" in the top left corner of the forum window, then scroll down til you see
Users Personal Galleries>>Your Personal Gallery and click on "Your Personal Gallery.

Hope this helps.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Like I said, I've tried that, and it says I haven't created an album, but I have....

Ryan

Radministrator
hrmm, well thats the limit of my usefulness. Scott will be on tomorrow and should be able to help you out.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
I can't rember wheather this happened to me or not but when you have clicked on your personal gallery up towards the top left hand corner of the screen there should be a link saying upload pic. One you upload a pic your gallery is created. Correct me if i'm wrong.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Yeah, thing is I've already made my personal gallery, it's called "wombat pics" and I can get to it if I go through the link in the afforementioned thread, but for some reason the forum doesn't recognise it as my personal gallery, and herein lies the problem.