Calling all Sctythe owners......

Barspin Imports

Likes Dirt
Also, not to hijack the post, but seeing there are a few Scythe owners in here, you might be interested in the new 2011 Scythe colours: Black Ano, Brown Ano, Raw:

The 2011 Scythe is also slacker in the head tube by 1 degree and the shock mounts and bottom bracket design has been re-engineered for more strength too!

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is there a price put on these new scythes yet? these look like they could be a new frame for me in the near future with the slacker HA.

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
Hey guys yeah im definantly going to get a new spring:D

dh1 i will probably also try to get a direct mount.

And the previous owner was running an Elka though being a unemployed teenager funds are a little low.....:rolleyes:

And those 2011 colours look epic:D

Thanks for the help

Barspin Imports

Likes Dirt
is there a price put on these new scythes yet? these look like they could be a new frame for me in the near future with the slacker HA.
Yeah, recommended retail price will be $2,300 with Fox DHX RC4 Coil, spares kit, touch up paint, sticker kit and 2 year warranty on the frame. There will also be an Elka upgrade shock voucher too.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, recommended retail price will be $2,300 with Fox DHX RC4 Coil, spares kit, touch up paint, sticker kit and 2 year warranty on the frame. There will also be an Elka upgrade shock voucher too.
Hell's horses!!! Only $2300!

I need to scrape together some fun tokens.