Calling anyone with contacts in Canada.?.?.

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
In January 2006 myself and 2 mates are heading over to Canada for a years working holiday. I know it's going to be pretty late in the season to score jobs in the ski resorts but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and pestering as many resorts as I can.

I also figured seeing as a lot of people from here seem to go across it might be worthwhile putting the feelers out to see if any of you have any good contacts in either Whistler or Vancouver that might have any job opportunities. We all have retail and hospitality experience which we would prefer to work in for the flexibility of hours but any type of work would be great if we can organise it before we leave.

Cheers
Kirk

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
alot of people will be heading home around that time for uni and other things. i recomend just getting up to whistler and staying at the HI backpackers (shoestring is now gone, right?) up there for a few weeks and hope for the best. get "the pique" local whistler mag, and look in the back for jobs. if u get one with the mountain they will give u priority housing (might not b avaliable right away). some of the big hotels also provide housing, which is better than staff housing anyway (kinda).