Calling overseas, Chain Reaction Cycles.

e-man

Likes Dirt
Hay guys, I've been trying too get a hold off CRC via email but they havent been responding very quickly, not sure if there on holidays or what, has anyone tryed too call them from here, and if so what number have they used, I've tryed looking up white pages but can't get a grip off the order for the numbers.

Cheers.

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have rung them around 9pm at night I think on this number - 44 (0)28 9335 2976

I had problems with a set of wheels once that weren't being sent, after my initial calls they would ring me back at 9.30 on my home number. The girls were very helpful over the phone.

Chris Park

Likes Dirt
Crc

Yeah called them a few times to change orders or check on things and they are generally very quick to get to you and if you use your mobile it will be cheaper than calling STD within Australia on your land line. They rea much slower to repoly to emails but I cant imagine how many they get everyday.

Chris

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just got a super helpful reply after 24 hours. The same question has been with my LBS for 3 1/2 weeks.... Love you guys still ;-)

mars mtb

Likes Dirt
Ditto here, normally emails worst case next day, yes I hv also rung them and they honor return phone calls and were super helpful. If they accidentally stuff u around they aim to make amends super quick.

Regards, Mars.

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bonus, my wife bought me Steve Peat's book for christmas it arrived today and included a 10 pound voucher.