Camberwell skate park

MitchellG5326

Likes Bikes
Overall i think they are some awesome photos
love the tongue poking out =)
be sure to take a look at mine if you have any spare time ^^

not putting you down, its constructive criticism =)
If you want a.. more clear, or focused image, you should aim the focuser and follow him into the picture.
To avoid cutting off heads and such, you could always turn your camera sideways.
And have a look at some places at the park you could get the best shot from, if the rider cant adjust to your current position then you should move spots, for example

If the riders comes out the bowl and hops on his back wheel, its better to have him facing the camera, rather than have his behind facing the camera, it puts a little more detail into the image sometimes =)

Your placement of the rider in the frame of the image is pretty good, just remember you can always turn the camera, you can always get them printed and turn them over, or turn them using simple programs

And remember, dont take this too seriously if you just pulled the camera out for a bit of fun, its more if your looking into more serious areas such as sport photography and such.

have a good one =) xx

pryaz

Likes Dirt
^^^^^Well I was the photographer and i just whipped out the camera so I'm not too experienced as a photographer, but i'll keep that in mind for next time. Thanks for the tips;)