Camo bomb

jedijunglesnow

Likes Bikes
OK, I've tried to get the photo on here, but I give up. :oops: If you want to look at my bike you'll find it in the public gallery or if you go to the DH Direct site and look at Cherry Bomb frames mine is the actual bike built up in the picture. 8)

Bike is:
*Da Bomb Cherry bomb frame
*Manitou Sherman forks (with bolt thru 20mm axle)
*Dice Roulette front hub
*Bontragger rims (taken from a Trek Bruiser, these are tough rims!)
*Bontragger riser bars (also from Bruiser)
*Da Bomb Dax stem
*Da bomb seat post
*Truvatti Husselfelt North Shore cranks
*Maxxis Mobster 2.7s ST front & back

The bike rips, just eats up the trails.
If you want good stuff check out DH Direct, Bill is a legend and I know that's a blatant plug but it is the truth.
:)

jedijunglesnow

Likes Bikes
I got the frame, stem,seat post & headset off Dh Direct and we put the parts from my Bruiser on there. The hub came from Dirt Works and the Bike Shed did a wheel build. Oh and the Shermans were new too.

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
jedijunglesnow,

Your back tire is on back the front (wrong way around). The maxxis label should be on the other side :lol:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Cave Dweller said:
jedijunglesnow,

Your back tire is on back the front (wrong way around). The maxxis label should be on the other side :lol:
hehehe DAMNIT i was gonna say :lol: *looks at my own bike and feels like a hypocrit, tyres are own the wrong way*

but very very nice bike dude, looks fkn hot. i had a bruiser too, was a good bike.
how much rear travel does it have? 5-6?

jedijunglesnow

Likes Bikes
It's got 5 inches at rear, which coming from a hardtail feels like heaps (obviously), plus I'm only light (60kg), plus with the Shermans on the front it feels pretty smooth all over.

DOM

Eats Squid
That looks awesome dude .. I want to build up a dually\jump bike soon .. pretty much like that.

Ive always liked those cherry bomb frames.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
first off sweet ass bike man!!!!
Only thing, that front brake cable routing looks a bit free and unsecured, jsut be careful!