Can America be fixed?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
This thread epitomises a mainstream ’idiocracy’ phenomenon.
I think i need to break it to you…you are mostly all exhibiting extreme political views.
Extreme left, extreme right…. Youre all dingbats!
Ignorance unbounded.
I'm keen to hear more on why you think that and how your political views differ.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Special counsel originally appointed by Trump makes highly politicised statements acutely attacking Biden. Seems legit.

The Trump camp is shitting themselves over Mark Meadows turning state's witness. Things are going to get really ugly because unless Trump's legal team can get cases postponed til after the election the orange **** is getting convicted.
Yes, the approach to the cases being brought in some of the states - that Trump is ineligible to run given the whole insurrection thing is very mob-like in character.

The law says that anyone guilty of insurrection can't hold office. So the defence's line is that the law doesn't stop him from running for office. The play here is along the lines of "you can disqualify him from taking office if he wins the election, but then you're going to have to tell the people that they cannot have their elected leader. We'll frame it as a bare-faced coup and the result will be January 6th times a thousand".

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Yes, the approach to the cases being brought in some of the states - that Trump is ineligible to run given the whole insurrection thing is very mob-like in character.

The law says that anyone guilty of insurrection can't hold office. So the defence's line is that the law doesn't stop him from running for office. The play here is along the lines of "you can disqualify him from taking office if he wins the election, but then you're going to have to tell the people that they cannot have their elected leader. We'll frame it as a bare-faced coup and the result will be January 6th times a thousand".
This is going to get so much nastier. And very violent…

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Despite some ordinary leaders we've had in my voting lifetime at least none were past their use by date as much as both current US likely candidates.
When more than 1 in 6 presidents die in office, if I was Biden or Trump's age I'd be giving that job a miss.