can I fit 1 1/8 headset reduser into my headset?

chase1

Likes Dirt
ok I have been running 1.5 forks and have now purchased some 1 1/8 forks. have a whole reducer headset here but it is really old and super heavy.
what I was wondering was, can i just put the actual reducer part into my headset instead of running the whole headset?

my headset is fsa orbit sealed bearing and the reducer headset is a fsa non sealed bearing headset.

If you are not sure of what pat of the headset i am talking about i have taken some pics.

can these be fitted into my headset? if so how?

Stacks!

Likes Dirt
man the best, and easiest way to fx your problem is to goto your lbs and buy an new headset and some reducer cups. this was your guaranteed to have all the bits and you know it'll work. or just get the shop to fit it if your lazy:D

chase1

Likes Dirt
man the best, and easiest way to fx your problem is to goto your lbs and buy an new headset and some reducer cups. this was your guaranteed to have all the bits and you know it'll work. or just get the shop to fit it if your lazy:D
i've already got all the bits. i just want to know if i can keep my 1.5 headset that is already in my frame and just put in the reducer bits. my headset i have in now is alot better than the reducer headset and alot lighter.