Canada trip video

Brow

Big Block
Nice

Great video. Where was this in Canada?

I have to ask, did you know the trails before the video shoot or was that run blind?

mtb180

Squid
thanks mate, most of it was in whistler then the last few clips are at coast gravity bike park. I was in whistler for 3 weeks and the footage at coast gravity was after riding there for 3 days and all the footage here is from my last few days at whistler and my last day at coast gravity.
such and awesome trip and that was the first time I'd ridden downhill and now I have the bug!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks mate, most of it was in whistler then the last few clips are at coast gravity bike park. I was in whistler for 3 weeks and the footage at coast gravity was after riding there for 3 days and all the footage here is from my last few days at whistler and my last day at coast gravity.
such and awesome trip and that was the first time I'd ridden downhill and now I have the bug!
And they let you back through Aus customs and quarantine alright? I mean, after you had contracted the bug!

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That must of been a surprise!
I've always had so much fun with sporting equipment flying back into Aus.

mtb180

Squid
yeah it was weird, I'd read about so many people getting charged to have their bikes cleaned and what not but all they did was check one wheel pocket and sent me on my way!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Really, who needs Canada when you've got the You Yangs just down the road?

Bugger me, I gotta get to Canada.

mtb180

Squid
Canada is worth it! there's so much riding there for all disciplines!

binner

Hath shat hymself
which trail

hey bud , at about 3mins which trail are you on?.... I can't remember riding it, , last time I was there was 6 years ago so it may be one of the newer trails....
nice vid!!!