canberra street riding

sifter

Likes Dirt
im gonna be doing street rides on wednesday nights, belconnen area. thinking of meeting at skatepark next to ginninderra college. input nowish

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
NOOO!!!! not central enough! FUCK YOU BELCONNIANS!

sorry, thats so far out.

ill try and organise some civic ones on fri. nights.

BiG BirD

Likes Dirt
hey sifter where in belco do you live? i live at UC on ressies so if your keen for a ride on Monday with a few other guys come along.

sifter

Likes Dirt
im in close vicinity of the mall and markets and shit, but due to the whole having NOFUCKINGBODY to ride with i'll ride anywhere. wheres the uc?

BiG BirD

Likes Dirt
UC = University of Canberra. (next to ginendira collage)

i have a few mates from my course, and randoms who ride and live within belco and bruce.

I'm up for anything boys (i'm not sure whether that's allowed to be taken literally...)
Got a car with me for this term so Belco's as doable as Civic. A top priority for me, though, is relearning dirt-jumping at Kaleen before all that beautiful clay gets knocked down.

pilot

Likes Dirt
I'm livin in Bruce these days and i'm def keen for a ride, i met andre at uni the other day he said he sometimes organizes rides around belco, any of you guys andre???

Jebus

Pro Rider
It isnt to busy, i have been going on rides for ages and its fine, everyone is preety much gone by 830 n e way.

Jebus

Pro Rider
well on sunday arvos most of the riders in canberra are out on the trails downhilling etc... i dont think there would be to many ppl going. saturday nite? or sumthing along those lines..
Friday nites there are usually a few trials riders and other ppl street riding in civic so i dont know...