Canberra UCI- not so famous aussies

drewivison

Likes Bikes
Hey all. Just a few shots from the wekend of the non pro riders. Lots of cameras there so i am guessing i'll be one of many. Post your name and number if you want me to look for one of yourself. I didnt get too many shots as i was there to watch rather then take shots so i cant say your chances are great, but with that many people on the hill, I am sure you will get plenty.

Few examples

Kelly

Dills

Matt V (i think?)

And Just one i like from race runs. Gee Atherton

Jebus

Pro Rider
hey mate you didnt get any of Tim Eaton #46 on a giant glory in a black Troy lee kit?

cheers mate

cody/bogen

Likes Dirt
Hey mate
#61, red and white OR red and orange no fear kit OR a orange and blue thor kit.
on a glory.

thanks DI

mattvincent

Likes Dirt
sweet photos mate, thanks a bunch. didnt happen to get any more of myself Matt Vincent that is lol o and that photo is me. thanks

Sarsha

Flash Point Promotions
Hey did you get any of the 4X?
#39 for Qualifying
#4 for Racing

Oh and Female. White Kit and gloves with pink undershirt, red helmet.

Thanks

alex

Pro Rider
hey mate, just wondering if you have any of number 66. i was the only male rider in the dh on a kona. cheers. alex

drewivison

Likes Bikes
sorry to 69, 55 and 66. Got not a single shot of any of you. I feel bad, everyone who has asked me has got none. The aussi numbers I do definately have are:

81, 79, 64, 78, #?- patton (bad shot), 53, 62- (bad shot soz boyer), 70, 59, 48, 60, 52, 49.

there could be more i missed on the way though, they are just the riders I know.

Sorry to those who missed out

and no shots of 4x sorry. Was too busy cheering!

Alias08

Squid
Pic from Stromlo

Hi Alex,

I think this is of you.....#66 in Kona gear. I was working on the weekend, photographing CORC Staff, but managed to snap a few of the riders as well.

Happy Racing !

Attachments

alex

Pro Rider
Hi Alex,

I think this is of you.....#66 in Kona gear. I was working on the weekend, photographing CORC Staff, but managed to snap a few of the riders as well.

Happy Racing !
yeah mate that's me. thanks heaps for that.

cheers.
Alex

Sov

Likes Dirt
Got a few of you. 66, 67, 41, 46, Vincent. Don't have anyone else that has posted unfortunately.

Send me a PM if you want the high-res version.

Bonus points if you know who is lying on the ground in red behind the white turner:)

Attachments