CanberraTrials Video #13

CHEWY

Eats Squid
That was fucking crazy, your all nuts
Wish I wasnt such an unco :(
Editing was awesome as well, I think im gonna go download the rest of them now..

hydroboy

Likes Bikes
canberratrials 12 was good, 11 wasnt so good if your not into trials, it was all natural, 10 was mad, getting old past there...

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Yea I downloaded most of the older ones aages ago, they were all unreal too.
That vid's indpired me to get a rigid fork and some trials gear for my trailstar and give it a go! thanks!

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
dude, that vids unreal !!

whoever video'd that and edit it is awesome!

Adi

It's my birthday!
That video is crazy. Love the different transitions and the camera angles! Top quality work!

Awesome riding, keep up the awesome work guys :D!

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That was excellent! Some fantastic riding matched with some really cool editing! Two thumbs up!

But why do my nuts always begin to hurt when i start watching a trials video? :)

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey, sebs gap is at my school!

alex, your insane skill level is just one more reason for me to hate you.

damnit!

matt

Maggot

Likes Dirt
Awsome, i could see many huck possibilities e.g the park walk way gap, put a small kicker and there's a nice grass tranny. :lol: i'm such a wanker

EDIT: at 3.20 through incase you were wondering

hydroboy

Likes Bikes
CHEWY: Saw your post on our forum. There arnt many spare forks floating around. SebLG has a kensis disk / 4bolt mount fork (IE it doesnt take vees) that he might want to sell but all the other forks around the place have been either snapped, bent, or are still on the bikes ;)

Alex uses adobe premier to edit.

If you want to see a vid of us just practising, try....

http://canberratrials.com/vidslong/canberratrials_erindale.mpg

I do warn you this is me (alex) and alex (the other one) having a ride near his place, it was shot over an hour, and was edited only very slightly, same order as it rolled off the tape. Just a new vid for those who are interested.

keep it real

www.canberratrials.com