Candida!

floody

Wheel size expert
Wow, very trick ride! beautifully made frame from the looks.

But why did they name the company Candida- was Syphilis already taken?

nicho

Sacré bleu!
have you ever tried to cut a titanium steerer? it s hell!

i'll do it when i have half a day to spare!

nicho

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
have you ever tried to cut a titanium steerer? it s hell!

i'll do it when i have half a day to spare!

nicho
You'll need to take out a home-loan's worth on new saw blades, too.

But worse than titanium is heat-treated chromoly. I kid you not, THE most fucked material to cut.

Ryan

Radministrator
well only a select few know what candida means! besides it gets you talking! good enough for me!

nicho
I don't know what Candida means in le' Francais, but in English it's the name of the fungus that causes thrush.

Fuck. Yes. Easily the best brand name ever.

dh'r king

Likes Dirt
very very good feelin bike i hate rigid bikes n though this one i loved. itsall so nice n tight spins super super easy. and manuals easy too

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That is THE sickest bike i have ever seen, there is now doubt about it. Nothing comes close. You see guys thinking their so pimp on their suburbans well their so wrong this is the epitimy of street bikes.

moosegoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh my. only just saw this. one of the nicest frames ive ever seen.

only thing i dont like is the stickers on the rims.

and why not npj sig tires?

nicho

Sacré bleu!
I love it just like i love you. and i do mean the loving you part.
OH beby!!! can t wait for a stiff ride! wednesday night it s on!
gonna be sore writs all around! humm by the way mag 30s?

:

That is THE sickest bike i have ever seen, there is now doubt about it. Nothing comes close. You see guys thinking their so pimp on their suburbans well their so wrong this is the epitimy of street bikes.
:cool:Cheers mate!

oh my. only just saw this. one of the nicest frames ive ever seen.

only thing i dont like is the stickers on the rims.

and why not npj sig tires?
Yep stickers might go soon.
I don t have any NPJ sig tires. I m victim of their sucess!
Big shipment should be in April!

nicho

nucleon hawke

Likes Dirt
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hahah, you made Benji, Olly, Nicho and me lol.

The bike feels dialed, feels so tight and thats with 26" and the geo is A+.

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
Feels and rides sick! Looking forward to seeing some hectic street lines from you on Wednesday Nicho!:)