Cane Creek DB Inline

NSDynamics

Farkin Advertiser
We are doing them for $549 including mounting hardware. ($25 per end).

Good stock on hand and always happy to help with after sales setup/tuning advice.

Riding one for the first time off road tomorrow. Felt good on the way home.

NSDynamics

Farkin Advertiser
Nsd

We are doing $549 including mounting hardware. ($25 per end).

Plenty of stock and always happy to help with after sales setup/advice.

Klips

Likes Dirt
They will if they keep them in stock anyway, I think I got the last 200x57 currently in the country! But yeah, cheaper than CRC for a locally sourced product? Ticking all my boxes right now.

NSDynamics

Farkin Advertiser
Inline

Ok so we have these for $549 including mounting hardware. ($25 per end, not usually included).

Plenty of stock and we are always happy to help with after sales setup/advice.

Rode one this morning. Fantastic!

teK--

Eats Squid
All fyi, received this from Aaron at NSDynamics...might explain some pricing.

They explained that on their facebook page too. If you need mounts for both eyelets that's pretty good value. Not so much, if your frame runs a throughbolt at one shock end with no bushing.

Gripo

Eats Squid
They explained that on their facebook page too. If you need mounts for both eyelets that's pretty good value. Not so much, if your frame runs a throughbolt at one shock end with no bushing.
Wasn't mentioned in the original FB post, has been updated since......definately be the way to go.

ChopSticks

Banned
considering the price of other high end comparable shocks.... the Inline is really attractive isnt it?

i havent searched for the cheapest prices, but Float X is is what?... about $150 more?
while the monarch plus debonair is the about the same price?

but given the price, weight and ultimately the adjustably... its hard to go past the inline for anything else?

takai

Eats Squid
Except that the extra bulk around the 'small' mount point will foul on a lot of frames that are designed for a narrow bodied air shock.
Heck see the Commencal Meta SX which needs frame grinding for clearance even from factory.

teK--

Eats Squid
considering the price of other high end comparable shocks.... the Inline is really attractive isnt it?

i havent searched for the cheapest prices, but Float X is is what?... about $150 more?
while the monarch plus debonair is the about the same price?

but given the price, weight and ultimately the adjustably... its hard to go past the inline for anything else?
It's the only shock I'm aware of that allows owner to easily adjust HSC/HSR. For this reason alone is why I don't think you can buy a RS or Fox shock aftermarket and expect it to run well since the default tune is one size fits all. That is unless you order custom tune from Fox (I think only Fox USA offer this), from Rock Shox (only ever seen medium/medium shocks for sale), or get it custom tuned which adds another $200 or so on top of purchase price. It is only OEMs that usually go to the effort of having the RS or Fox custom built to match to the frame and riding intent.

Service interval is also much longer than Fox; 100 hours compared to 30-40 hours but they do recommend sending it in to be done since damper interval is also 100 hours and that is not a user serviceable item.

Also oil volume 20% more than comparative sized Monarch/RP23 so it is a good compromise between weight/fitment size/heatfade compared to reservoir shocks where most people don't need the extra heatfade resistance.

I like the way the climbswitch works instead of locking out with a HS blowoff, it slows LSC and LSR right down so the rear is still compliant for technical climbing but still good power transfer. You can even run the climbswitch part-way which is not an option for RS and Fox.

Last edited:

ChopSticks

Banned
It's the only shock I'm aware of that allows owner to easily adjust HSC/HSR.

Service interval is also much longer than Fox; 100 hours compared to 30-40 hours but they do recommend sending it in to be done since damper interval is also 100 hours and that is not a user serviceable item.

Also oil volume 20% more than comparative sized Monarch/RP23 so it is a good compromise between weight/fitment size/heatfade compared to reservoir shocks where most people don't need the extra heatfade resistance.

I also like the way the climbswitch works instead of locking out with a HS blowoff, it slows LSC and LSR right down so the rear is still compliant for technical climbing but still good power transfer. You can even run the climbswitch part-way which is not an option for RS and Fox.

I've been reading into this shock more and more as I think my propedal on my rp23 has kicked the bucket (not that i ever reach down and use it)... or just needs a service?
But considering the price of a service/fixing the shock.... $500~ seems like a very worthwhile upgrade while I'm at it.....

I have absolutely NO doubt it is overkill for my needs, as I will have NFI how to tune or adjust it. But like I said... $500~ seems to get you ALOT of shock/adjustably, that others just wont be able to provide (factory frame tunes for eg)

Tek... any ETA on the remote switch?

Last edited: