Canfield Brothers coming to OZ!

petri

Likes Dirt
Yep, it's true. The legendary bikes from Canfield Brothers in the USA have finally decided to expand their range and bring them to OZ.

Endo Imports are stoked to be handling Canfield for Australia as their new bikes are already getting rave reviews os.

The new lineup will include:

Formula- 9" DH/Freeride smasher
Lucky- 7-8" DH/Play bike.
The One- 7-8" All Mountain bike (5.8 lb frame)
Sauce- 5-6" All mountain/xc
Balance- 6" DH/Freeride/slopestyle

Canfield are known for being innovative, rider owned and they offer good choices of metals and color schemes. Canfield also have their Signature series where custom options are limitless.

Visit- www.canfieldbrothers.com

Prices are going to be very competitive with other bikes in Australia -they won't have the botique price tag that is expected by a small usa brand anymore. We will be working closely with Canfield to supply the Aussie market and a full price list will be available shortly.

Bikes can already be ordered now, many of them are in stock and the new ones will be out pretty soon.

For more info feel free to post or pm and i'll do my best to get the info to you.

Cheers,
Petri

BJ-

Rota Imports
Thats great news...

Good luck with it mate, I hope it works out well for you and Endo.

petri

Likes Dirt
Cheers for the comment BJ. I'll be keen to see some of your Sunn's out on the trails mate.
Good luck to u also.
Pet

-Elliot-

Likes Dirt
The range looks awesome petri. If the price is right I might consider one of those frames when i build up my next bike. Good luck with it, I hope you sell heaps.

petri

Likes Dirt
Thanks heaps Elliot. I apreciate the nice comment, i think they'll sell well here now they are expanding the range and making them affordable.
Fingers crossed!

BJ-

Rota Imports
Cheers for the comment BJ. I'll be keen to see some of your Sunn's out on the trails mate.
Good luck to u also.
Pet
Thanks Petri,

Hopefully youll see some Sunns tearing up the trails soon. Are you getting a Canfield for yourself?

Cheers.

petri

Likes Dirt
Thanks Petri,

Hopefully youll see some Sunns tearing up the trails soon. Are you getting a Canfield for yourself?

Cheers.
Yup. I'm going to get a Balance in alloy i recon. (they have a choice of CRMO or Alloy)
http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/Balance Page.html#

I'd go for one of the big ones but i'm still on a Sinister R9 for Dh so i'll stick to that because i love them, those guys have been great to me and i can't afford 2 personal DH bikes.

The balance will be my demo/xc/soft dh bike....

I have only seen pics of the new ones but i think the "Sauce" and "The One" look to be pretty interesting platforms.. We'll carry a full range of stock in the not-too-distant future. Maybe we swap a ride on a Sunn for a session on our bikes sometimes eh....

BJ-

Rota Imports
Yup. I'm going to get a Balance in alloy i recon. (they have a choice of CRMO or Alloy)
http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/Balance Page.html#

I'd go for one of the big ones but i'm still on a Sinister R9 for Dh so i'll stick to that because i love them, those guys have been great to me and i can't afford 2 personal DH bikes.

The balance will be my demo/xc/soft dh bike....

I have only seen pics of the new ones but i think the "Sauce" and "The One" look to be pretty interesting platforms.. We'll carry a full range of stock in the not-too-distant future. Maybe we swap a ride on a Sunn for a session on our bikes sometimes eh....
Sounds good brother,

I look forward to seeing the bike when you get it. The pictures i saw of "The One" on sicklines.com looked great. We'll defintaly have to take each others bikes for a test ride sometime...

Cheers.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Hell yeah

Excellent Petri,can't wait to see them in Oz,can't wait to see one in the flesh. Eagerly await the new frames also.
Oh yeah and CroMo is an "alloy" also. Alluminium,it aint that hard to type(I probably spelt it wrong,LOL).
Good luck with them,I don't think you'll need it,they look great.

Last edited:

petri

Likes Dirt
Excellent Petri,can't wait to see them in Oz,can't wait to see one in the flesh. Eagerly await the new frames also.
Oh yeah and CroMo is an "alloy" also. Alluminium,it aint that hard to type(I probably spelt it wrong,LOL).
Good luck with them,I don't think you'll need it,they look great.
Thanks Skiddies... I should be 'correct' when typing... most dreadfully embarresed.... :D

BJ-

Rota Imports
I thought the Sunn's wern't going ahead anymore
We went through a rough patch...but stopped all trading and addressed what needed to be addressed and now everything is back on track and moving along quite nicely...

People will start seeing more on the bikes again soon.

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer i think you should stick with your current bike for a while aye jks

yer the new canfileds look sick its a ver interesting linkage that they got going on the downhill frame looks weak but isnt so its kool

cheer