Cannondale 07 Prophet rear shock

LEX

Likes Dirt
G'day all. I have an old 07 prophet that has been built up as an AM bike and does a excellent job of it. The only component I feel isn't performing at its best is the rear shock. Can anybody with familiarity with the prophets recommend me a shock.
Current stats from the manual:
Eye to eye : 200mm
Stroke length : 50mm
Rear wheel travel: 140mm
And the rear shock leverage ratio is 3:1 Regressive

Open to 2nd hand offers as well.

rone

Eats Squid
G'day all. I have an old 07 prophet that has been built up as an AM bike and does a excellent job of it. The only component I feel isn't performing at its best is the rear shock. Can anybody with familiarity with the prophets recommend me a shock.
Current stats from the manual:
Eye to eye : 200mm
Stroke length : 50mm
Rear wheel travel: 140mm
And the rear shock leverage ratio is 3:1 Regressive

Open to 2nd hand offers as well.
Dependant on what shock you already have, you'd be better served by sending in to NS Dynamics or Tekin and getting them to tune your shock you make it behave how you want.

LEX

Likes Dirt
the shock currently on it is its original Fox shock. Im not sure i want to invest too much into it as its quite old now. What does "regressive" mean exactly? is it the tuning of the shock?.

rone

Eats Squid
the shock currently on it is its original Fox shock. Im not sure i want to invest too much into it as its quite old now. What does "regressive" mean exactly? is it the tuning of the shock?.
The type of spring curve. Gives a more linear feel.