Shifters Shimano Alivio
Handlebars Cannondale Freeride, 50 mm rise
Stem Super Inovative Concepts Body Slam Classic
Headset FSA OnePointFive cartridge
Brakeset Avid BB5 w/8" rotor front/ 6" rotor rear
Brakelevers Cannondale Earth
Saddle SDG I-FLY
Seat Post SDG I-Beam
Other Discriptions: the right grip is black electrical tape and one of the chainrings is zip tied to the frame, and only vicmtb has the tool to get it off, i think, it two months old
Pictures: it looks exactly the same pretty much, but scratches around the chainwheel from the chain falling off

please find my baby :'( 0422400078 tombre2@hotmail.com

cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

steak

Likes Dirt
fuck are u the two that ride camby skatepark? i am steak on the scrap who has the broken collar bone... did u get a look at the dudes who stole the bike?

wheneva in need.... who u gonna call?? steakie.. trust me.. tell me who the person looked like and ill find the bike.. i have done it before for callum who got his dmr sidekick stolen.

hope u get it back

steak

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
keep an eye out at any pawn shops in the area and talk to the owner, i'm sure they'll help you if your bike gets sold there

tombre2

Likes Dirt
maccas in burke rd got them on survalience, there pretty fucking stupid, there are only like 10 chases in melbourne so if i see anyone riding one ill be fucking suspicious, yeah steak were the two who were riding camberwell

Last edited:

S_A_M_U_E_L

Likes Bikes
and you cant really miss my bike its one of a kind... and my bro got a bit of a look at them, not really expecting them to nick our bikes... he rekens they were about 15 - 16 and 1 of them had a shaved head (there were 3 of them)

oh yeah and the cops got alook at the tape but it was bad quality.

Attachments

Last edited:

dicko_66

Likes Bikes
Shit! That really sucks balls! Hows tha search going? Charlie(STP1) told me about this! bad luck! Guess i wont see u guys much riding soon!
Oh! By tha way, Im Tim, the OTHER Guy with the scrap
Good Luck!