Canyon bikes coming to Aus

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Cool, canyon have been getting good reviews for a while now.

Seems to be a pretty clogged market in Australia though

T.3

Likes Dirt
Will be interesting to see what effect YT and now Canyon has on the already available brands, especially brands that are/were considered to have a lot of bang for your buck such as Giant. Only time will tell I guess.

They have some nice roadies too. :tape2:

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
Should apply for a job really. Funnily enough they dont have that much of a following in Germany and people that are passionate about their bikes would never buy them but they seem to do really well in the rest of the world. Really good bikes though, cant blame them for nothing and they have come a long way since they first started.

crim 87

Likes Dirt
the canyon strive cf looks so sick wonder when they will be coming here and how competitive on price they will be ??

wilso1

Likes Bikes
Well that will blow the exclusivity of the Canyon Inflite (cyclocross/commuter) I brought back from the UK last year........

It will be interesting to see what sort of prices they sell in Australia. If they come through at the same sort of prices they have in Europe (adjusted for exchange rates), then my guess is that it will be similar to where Giant pitches themselves at the moment.

But their range of bikes has grown massively over the past few years. There's plenty to choose from.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was in planning to hook myself up with a roadie via the UK for later this year.
Can't believe this is actually happening, in the ad they mention they'll be keeping the direct model and just marketing will happen in Aus.
It should be a very interesting kick in the backside for some other brands.

Hopefully people get on board, the road bike was named bike of the year for multiple years running and now the Strive is generating plenty of love!